Parque Guaiquivilo, CHILE Heli Skiing | September 2023
Pulseline has joined with Parque Guaiquivilo (and heli-ski veterans, Eco Copter), and we're heading to one of the snowiest places in Chile! We'll be embarking on a cultural, ski adventure that will entail exploring new heli-ski terrain and enjoying Chilean culture.
Beautifully situated in the breathtaking terrain of Parque Guaiquivilo, Chile, our lodge is a hidden gem nestled in the heart of the Chilean Andes. The pristine wilderness offers a range of skiing opportunities for all skill levels, from the novice to expert skiers. When we're not heli skiing we may be ski touring, rock climbing, horseback riding, surfing, and/or site seeing (depending on the group's desires and weather conditions). The lodge has a large selection of activities to offer to ensure that we make the most of our trip, no matter the weather. When it's time to relax and recharge, you will be treated to luxurious accommodations in the heart of the Andes Mountains. The cabins are warm and cozy, with a rustic charm that perfectly complements the natural surroundings. You can unwind in the private hot tubs, enjoy a traditional Chilean meal, treat yourself with a massage, or simply relax by the fire with a glass of wine.
Bring your friends, family, or even your coworkers for the ski retreat of a lifetime. We're offering week-long trips for groups of 12. Our Pulseline crew is ready to accommodate your group's needs, so reach out with questions.
Your Daily Itinerary
- Enjoy a home cooked breakfast with breads, eggs, bacon, ham, salami, cheese, queso fresco, butter, jam, milk, oatmeal, nuts, fruits, tea, coffee, mate, and juice
- Partake in an optional stretch class
- Pack your gear, fly from the lodge to heli ski or embark on your daily adventure
- Enjoy your pre-packed lunch while in the field
- Come back to the lodge for après
- Soak in your own private hot tub
- Optional massage, acupuncture, and/or cupping
What's Included in the Package
- Personalized service and mountain guiding
- Heli Skiing and activities
- All meals at the lodge (breakfast, lunch, après, dinner)
- Limited alcohol
- Daily stretch class
- Transportation to and from your hotel in Santiago
- Additional Details Here
What else you can expect prior to the trip
- We will provide a preferred hotel list in Santiago
- We will provide a recommended pack list
- Continuous communication leading up to your trip in September
- We will send you additional details on the area and history
What's not included
- Flights to and from Santiago, and hotel accommodations in Santiago
- Any activities not included in our standard package (private surf excursion for example)
- Massage, acupuncture, and cupping services
- Trip insurance
- The trip price is $8,950/person, and can be booked by emailing Cooley@PulselineAdventure.com or by visiting our bookings page.
Have a dream that you'd like to tack on to the trip? Let us know! Fill out our form with inquiries and we'll get back to you promptly.