You deserve this
Stay tuned for details on our next retreat Fall 2022/Winter 2023
What: Pulseline Yoga & Wellness Retreats
Where: Playa La Saladita, Mexico - this place is hard to beat!
Who: YOU! The more the merrier - your special someone and/or friends
Why: Rejuvenate. Relax. Repeat
Cost: To Be Announced
A Typical Day With Pulseline in Saladita:
Each day will be unique and different. You have the freedom to create the experience you are craving with our daily optional yoga flows & wellness workshops.
Wake up each morning to calming ocean sounds, a cool breeze and nourishing breakfast curated by our amazing chef utilizing fresh local foods. You’ll enjoy a sunrise yoga flow in the fresh open air to awaken your mind and body and prepare for an amazing day ahead. By day you will have the opportunity to set out on one of the many available adventures where you can immerse yourself in the Saladita culture through surfing, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, hiking to natural hot springs, paddle boarding, sailing, snorkeling, and whale watching or choose to enjoy a relaxing day with a personal massage or on the beach soaking up the sun. You will also have the opportunity to attend private workshops at our beach house where you can dive into healthy cooking with JJ or discover more about holistic health and wellness with Brandie. By evening you will unwind and savor the day with sunset yoga and a group dinner either created by our chef or in a local restaurant. With bedroom windows open the cool ocean air will lull you to sleep, or closed windows for complete silence as you rest for what the next day holds.
- The Pulseline Beach House: This private pad is sure to impress, nestled on the Pacific coast north of Acapulco, with hammocks, surfboards and a freshwater pool. Walk out the back door and paddle into one of the world's best long board waves (great for beginner/intermediate surfers as well). Access to other great breaks by boat for some additional surf spice!
- Private Chef: Two meals per day, on a rotating schedule. Snacks, hors d'oeuvres, etc. This allows for personal preference for a meal each day, as well as the opportunity to join the group for some local flare/culture/food/outing each day. *Dietary restrictions need communicated in writing at least 3 weeks prior to travel dates.
- Private Surf Instructor: Each participant will receive, at no cost, their first surfboard lesson of any ability level. Available daily am and/or pm sessions with Pulseline's own local (English speaking) certified surf instructor (by appointment only). Saladita has an excellent selection of board rentals available, but feel free to bring your own if you'd like.
- Private Yoga Instructor:
- Sunrise Flow: A daily morning flow for all levels, awaken your mind & body with our soulful morning flow to prepare you for the day's adventure or relaxing. Or the perfect amount of both?!
- R&R Evening Flow: Restoration & Rejuvenation flow each evening, designed to help you unwind after a miraculous day. The R&R Evening Flow is designed for all levels, combining aspects of mindfulness, vinyasa, yin and restorative yoga to cultivate strength, relaxation, integration and alignment of mind, body & soul.
*Don’t worry about bringing your mat, Pulseline has one for you. Yes, it’s brand new and yours to take home.
- Three Pulseline Wellness Workshops
- 45-minute Wellness Consult With Brandie
- Transportation Coordination To & From The Airport
What’s NOT included:
- Alcohol - available locally, or whatever you’d like to bring
- Gratuities for the staff (surf instructor/massage therapist/chef/Yoga instructor)
- Flights to & from Mexico (see travel details below)
- Transportation costs from the ZIH airport to the beach house & back according to your itinerary. *Pulseline will coordinate vetted, safe transportation based on your arrival time (see travel details below)
- Massage therapy
- Outside activities/excursions if desired
-Fly into ZIH
-Arrive between noon & 5pm on the start date of your retreat week (Jan. 8, Jan. 15, or Jan. 22)
-You will be greeted by a Pulseline representative and transported to the beach house at approximately 5pm. (*Please attempt to arrive at ZIH by 5pm to join the Pulseline coordinated transportation, as this cost will be split between everyone on the shuttle - if this is not possible, contact Pulseline and we'll coordinate a separate shuttle for you)
a. See Sign up & Payment link below
b. Pay using VENMO. Pulseline Adventure handle: @Pulseline (do not select "goods/services" to avoid additional 2% administrative fee).